Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yippee!!!

via

As you read this, John and I are setting up camp, enjoying the solitude, and reveling in the cooler mountain temperatures. With the record-breaking temperatures this week paired with our goal of not turning on our air conditioning until July 1, we decided to flee the 95+ degree weather and head to the mountains for the week on a super fun camping trip.

As we're enjoying the raging Linville River and strenuous hiking trails, I will also be reaching 200 followers!!!! I can hardly believe it!!! As of right now, I'm at 199 followers, but I have faith that a kind soul with see that and snatch up the title of 200th follower (much like Little Branch Ranch did when I reached 100 followers).  There is yet again a ton of fist pumping and confetti throwing going on in my living room right now as I prepare to reach the 200's!

via

So, let me thank each and every one of you amazing followers for stopping by and reading my blog, leaving amazingly awesome, supportive, and inspiring comments and for just being fabulous!  I do think my followers are pretty freaking fabulous!  So, enough exclamation points and let me get back to my streamer twirling, arm flailing celebration party taking place in my living room!

(Gosh, I wonder how many followers I'll have when we get back this weekend? I can't wait to see!!!)

4 comments:

Rebbie said...

Have fun on your camping trip. I'm jealous.

Emily@LovelyBeasts said...

Congrats on reaching 200!!! Woo! So glad I could be one of your newer followers.

And by the way, I don't know if I ever commented back, but I'm glad to know you're going through something similar right now. I'm still going back and forth thinking about whether I should be spending time on projects that'll make me money vs. doing something I truly enjoy doing vs. spending more time with the fam. Right now I do a little of everything, but I know that some days I should just focus on one of them. Well, I guess we'll see how well I juggle this balancing act!

Emily

Anonymous said...

You've been rewarded...

http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com/2011/06/id-like-to-thank-academyteehee.html

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Have a great little vacation!! Totally jealous ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...