Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ikea Craving

Have you ever woken up with the urge to do something? An urge to do something atypical from your daily schedule? Something that would require considerable driving, considerable cooperation from your partner, and considerable slacking of other responsibilities? Me too. Like as in this morning. Today I have woken up with the insatiable urge to visit Ikea.

It's a bizarre urge - an irrational craving really. I have not thought about Ikea since my mother was here two months ago nor do I need anything from the grown up Disney World called Ikea.  But I must go. Today.  I'm currently working on convincing my husband to toss aside his plans, responsibilities, and important tasks to go on this unnecessary mini road trip.  Some help and ideas to convince him would be greatly appreciated.

If When I walk into Ikea today, I'm planning on checking out:
via

via


via

NÄSUM Chest, banana fiber Width: 28 ¾ " Depth: 14 ¼ " Height: 16 ½ "  Width: 73 cm Depth: 36 cm Height: 42 cm
via

via

I'd love to browse around and check out some basics such as storage baskets, rugs, and picture frames. I woke this morning with a need to gather neutral basics and I'm working on satiating that need.  Wish me luck as I try and convince my husband that a visit to Ikea today would be the first step toward curing world hunger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...