Thursday, June 9, 2011

Headless Chicken Type of Day

Picture from last week's camping trip. My happy place.

 Today is one of those days where my to do list exceeds the hours and minutes in a day and I woke up feeling stressed before my feet found their way out of the sheets and onto the floor.  Typically to counteract the stress and feeling of impending doom associated with days like these I procrastinate. You see, I am a fabulous procrastinator. I could teach classes in the art of procrastination, and yes, there is enough to teach about procrastinating that it would fill up an entire semester. In fact, I could probably teach a beginner class and advanced class.

However, today I am determined not to procrastinate. Why? I have no idea. In fact, I spent a few minutes procrastinating by trying to figure out how this not procrastinating idea came about. I ended the procrastination early before I came up with any answers.

Oh, but if you would like to procrastinate, why don't you stop by my pinterest boards and check them out! The use of pinterest for procrastination would fill an entire class or two of my Procrastination 101 course. Oh, and follow me so I can discover your awesome boards!

4 comments:

Rebbie said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

S said...

Can you guess what I'm doing right now?? Can you? Huh? Can you? Can you? Yup--P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.I.N.G. Thanks for your help, Teacher. I'd like to sign up for your course, please.

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

i just pinned your chandelier on my "crafts i wanna make make" board ...
here is my pinterest acct http://pinterest.com/keepinitthrifty/

ps ill follow you too :)

XOXO Andrea
keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

OMG!!!!! I just saw your from NC...I also live in NC

read this I think you will like it!
http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-do-for-fun-in-summer.html


I'm following your blog now too!
email me LETS CHAT :)
pelzanna{at}gmail.{com}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...