Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

In the past week I've been to Home Depot an average of 1.4 times a day. This morning I made a Home Depot run at 8:25am and I'm hoping it's my last for quite some time. Here are a few reasons for the many trips to the place where people are starting to know my name.





There are some big plans being made behind the scenes of Turning a House into a Home. There are also some manly crafts being created, some finishing touches on a birthday present being tweaked, and some arms preparing for a massive sanding project.

Speaking of manly crafts, next week my husband John will be taking over the little blog and sharing with you some things he's been working on. I'm a little curious, a little scared, and a little happy for a blogging break.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...