Friday, July 1, 2011

The Home of the Free and the Brave

Fourth of July is almost upon us (I can hardly believe it is July 1st!) and I've been stumbling upon such cute decorations to make your backyard celebration beautiful and fun. 

via
 Such a fun and easy banner made by cutting out several sizes of stars and sewing them together with some red thread. This would look cute on the front door, on the back porch, or anywhere really! 

via
 I'm loving this simple but fun display.  Red glass beads are used as a filler to hold the simple white candles. To make this even more budget-friendly, try sand or white rice as a filler and a red candle.  Such a cute way to spruce up the backyard and add some light as the sun goes down.

via
What super fun pom pom type sticks! They definitely add interest to this tablescape but would also make great favors for the kids to play with. I'm seeing 4th of July pictures with everyone waving these fun sticks. These would be easy to make using ribbon or paper.

via
The Crafting Chicks is offering this free printable that is oh so patriotic and fun. 

Stay tuned for a tutorial featuring pinwheels...oh how I loved pinwheels as a kid!


11 comments:

Boden said...

Oh, I LOVE those red bead centerpieces, I am SO doing that! I'd love for you to pop by my blog sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

Annabeaninc said...

The pom pom sticks are so cute! AnnaBean is a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop, I'd love if you could follow back as well http://blog.annabean.com/

santoshbangar said...

happy independce day to u nice craft.
1 time here do visit to see indian dishes

santoshbangar said...

happy independce day to u nice craft.
1 time here do visit to see indian dishes

Kristen said...

Hi! Love your decorating ideas. I'm a new follower from my friend's blog hop. Feel free to visit mine at www.bahousewifery.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

Coley said...

Such cute ideas :) I have one of them on my inspiration as well!

www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for complimenting my star garland. All of the projects you featured are adorable! I'm a new follwer :) Happy 4th to you!

Celeste said...

Thanks for sharing these fun ideas!

melissa said...

Happy fourth of July!

I have a blogger award for you if you want to come check it out!

http://thediyera.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-received-award.html

Wood burning stoves mk said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Wood burning stoves mk

Anonymous said...

http://grand-jury.org/sites/buyvalium/#20691 valium effects snorted - valium what does it do

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...