Monday, March 21, 2011

A Sneak Peak into a Busy Week

First, I'd like to apologize for the lack of crafts and diy posts throughout the past week or so. I have a gabillion and one excuses, care to hear them? My husband was on spring break, I have a sick pooch who is prepping for surgery, the weather was gorgeous, nature was calling...do you want the others?

Second, despite the lack of crafty posts, I promise I've been crafting - I even have spray paint, primer, and glue coating my body.

Here is a glimpse into what I've been up to this week:

I used two cans of spray paint this week

Layla's first beach experience

A romantic way to use beach stones

I hate sanding

Overlooking the Triad

A long overdue project

Spying on Layla

So many seashell crafts, so little time

The beginnings of an apartment garden

I loved our family-filled week!

Over the next two weeks you will finally see the many crafts I've been creating...starting tomorrow because today I need to clean, take pictures, and wash this paint out of my hair.

2 comments:

Rebbie said...

I love your beach pictures and can't wait to see what you're going to do with all the shells you found. Kisses to Layla.

East Norwalk Window Shutters said...

Nice post thanks foor sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...