Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Five Minute Improvement

I love quick fixes, especially quick fixes that fix a problem that's been plaguing for years.

I've had a stack of these coasters that were given to me for my birthday about five years ago...maybe longer. They were fun in college and grad school when we had many wine-filled gatherings but they stick out like a sore thumb now.  I hated the thought of buying new coasters when we had a stack of great ones but it was time for something new. Enter the five minute improvement.

I had some scraps of paper from my decoupaged pot and decided to finally do something about our coasters.

Before


I traced the coasters onto the paper, glued them down using mod podge and then painted an additional layer of mod podge on top.

After

Simple!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.

Rebbie said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

What a difference! I love the papers you used, and it gives the coasters such a great, modern look! Yay for quick, cheap, and easy. :)

Karen said...

Love this idea and can't believe how cute and funky these are...
You have an adorable blog and I'm so glad I found you on the blog hop...
Hoping you'l stop by and follow me back.
www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see your next post!!:)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for linking this project up to our Wicked Awesome Wed party.

Unknown said...

Cute! They remind me of something Grammy would have.

Amber said...

those are so lovely!

Unknown said...

lebron james shoes 2016
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren
jimmy choo
polo ralph lauren outlet online
nike roshe
michael kors outlet clearance
birkenstocks
20170113

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...