Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So in Love with Pinterest

My name is Kristen and I'm a pinterest-aholic.  For the past two weeks, I feel as though all my spare time (and not so spare time) has been dedicated to drooling, dreaming, and lusting after the images I find on Pinterest. 



Before I share my Pinterest with you, I want you to know I'm not liable for loss of productivity or anything that may come from loss of productivity (my husband has had to pick up the dinner-making slack since pinterest has come into my life). 

Are you ready for an amazing world of beautiful pictures, amazing ideas, and jaw-dropping homes? Then enter Pinterest, my dream world.  There is also a link on my sidebar to my page.

5 comments:

DecorandtheDog said...

They are going to have to start support groups!

Buffie said...

That just looks dangerous.

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I LOVE Pinterest! Definitely addictive!

Spunky Junky said...

So, I just wanted to bop over and say "Hi!" I am so glad you stopped by SJ, if you ever get frustrated let me know and I will find someway to make a fool out of myself...I promise you will forget all your troubles for awhile. promise.

Also, this may sound silly. Do you have to get invited to become a member of pinterest. I keep giving them my email to get an invite and nothing happens...am I just crazy?

xoxo
halsey

Jian Zhuo said...

oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
canada goose
air max
michael kors purses
ugg boots outlet
nike factory store
polo ralph lauren outlet
timberland boots
cheap jordans
20170113

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...