Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn Branch

If you've read any of my previous projects you know that I love incorporating sticks nature into our decor.  We've made benches and plant stands, art, pom pom flowers, and even a jewelry holder out of sticks. The most unique stick project we've done, however, has been the focal point of our living room. Above our television we have a huge branch.  We've decorated it with spring-like leaves, summery flowers, and now it's covered in fall leaves.


My personal favorite is the brown, glittery leaf. It adds just the right amount of sparkle to keep the branch's fall leaves from seeming too sad and death-like.


I am already planning on our Christmas-themed decorations...I'm thinking a colorful garland and perhaps some lights....


But for now, we have welcomed the colorful autumn season into our home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...