Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home


There is nothing better than walking into your home after ten days away and being greeted by a dog. Layla-Butt wiggled, squealed, grunted, and was overjoyed that I was home. Best welcome ever! Now she's my little shadow following me around and laying on my feet to ensure I don't disappear again.

Cleaning the house, doing laundry, and going grocery shopping are all on my to do list over the next couple days but I hope to also begin making some Halloween decorations and getting ready for fall.

3 comments:

Nora@The Dollar Hollering Homemaker said...

How sweet!

Our dog, Lucy loves to follow us around as well. Unless she's napping of course!

Rachel said...

I love coming home to my dogs after being gone for a couple days. Can't beat unconditional love!

Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
canada goose
air max
michael kors purses
ugg boots outlet
nike factory store
polo ralph lauren outlet
timberland boots
cheap jordans
20170113

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...