Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Ok, that may be a bit of a stretch! I decided to mosey over to my statistics page and see how often my mother was checking this brand new blog (hi mom!) and lo and behold, she's not the only one who has read the few puny entries! There are 12 of you out there somewhere that stumbled their way over here  - and one of you is in Alaska!



With an audience, I definitely need to step up my blog entries - don't worry, pictures will begin to be added shortly and actual projects will be shared soon. First on the list, bottles, and not just any bottles. You see, the hubs and I love wine. It's only natural we have the reminisces of evenings by the fireplace drinking wine as well. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Julianna said...

I love that you have started a blog! I can't wait to see it grow! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I can't wait to see pictures of what you're working on.
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Pictures Pictures Pictures!
How about a picture of your stash of stuff!

Love
Buffie

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Thanks for telling me you had a blog. :)

Leslie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...