Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Art of Blog...and Life

As I stared at the blank, white computer screen waiting for inspiration to flow in blog form, I recognized an uncanny resemblance that this new little blog has with my home and my life. As I chronicle my journey through decorating, crafting, and generally understanding what makes a house a home, this blog will also transform from a blank canvas to a living, breathing entity. I smiled at the profound thought, and then wondered if I was thinking a tad bit too hard about what to write on this very first post that will welcome you.  Probably.

Welcome to my teeny piece of property in the big world of the world wide web. Stay tuned as I work to develop my crafting, decorating, writing, and homemaking skills!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's a lovely blog. I'll add it to the top of my "must read everyday" list. No pressure though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...