Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sneak Peak: Wedding


With wedding season upon us, my guilty pleasure has been dreaming over wedding inspiration boards.  Seeing the beautiful wedding photos has started me reminiscing about our amazing wedding. Dare I say it was the best wedding ever (not that I'm biased or anything)? I'm going through the billion pictures of that wonderful day and thought I'd share it with you! It was the ultimate DIY project and I'm still proud of what we created with our budget.


So, while I daydream over every picture and remember all the love and support I felt on that day, let me leave you with a little sneak peak of the Garza-Holt wedding. 

4 comments:

PicturePerfectPixies said...

Wow! Beautiful.

Rebbie said...

Those pictures bring back happy memories of a beautiful day, but you were the loveliest thing there.

S said...

So beautiful. Makes you want to do it all over again, doesn't it? PS> Thank you for the inspiration for the cork wreath. I made ours a couple of days ago & just love it! Come on over & check out a picture: http://marniferous.blogspot.com

PJ said...

beautiful pictures ! really romantic :)
I follow u from
http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com/
happy to hav found u during a blog hop.
Take time to visit me too :)
im into crafts too .
Love
pooja

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...