Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Inspiration

Today is the type of day where I just want to look at pretty things to try and cure this uninspired feeling.  I thought I'd share a few happy links with you!

spotted on Gypsy Purple Home


- This photograph makes me dizzy...but I still love looking at it!

- I asked John if we could buy these. He just shook his head and walked away. I think that's a yes.

- If I could have this for breakfast every morning, I'd be one smiling happy person!

- I've been craving more color in my life and this inspires me to play around and be adventurous. 

- I wish I could spend my entire summer doing this.

- How amazing is this little nook?

1 comment:

S said...

SO laughing at the second link you put up! I think they're great, for the record! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...